Click on the arrow below to listen to this story
According to Christianity Today, more people logged onto the YouVersion Bible App to read and share Scripture this Easter than any other time in the app’s decade-plus history.
Easter is typically the busiest day for the app, and with the majority of Christians celebrating the holiday online, Sunday’s stats far exceeded the record set in 2019.
This year, 40.6 million people completed daily reading plans on Easter, up 54 percent. During Holy Week, another 14.1 million people shared verses, up 30 percent from the year before.
- The One Year Bible: The best plan for systematic Bible study to guide you through the whole book in 365 days.
- The Reset: A 7-day devotional
- Being Fathered by God: The Heart of a Warrior Devotional
- Prayer: A 14-day devotional with Tim Keller
- The Invisible War: A 37-day devotional with Rick Warren