Millions of people feel the addictive pull to a problem they despise; yet, they can’t seem to break away. Greg Gerber, author of Pornocide: Why Lust is Killing Your Faith, Stealing Your Joy and Destroying Your Life, knows that feeling well.
He struggled to overcome a porn problem for more than 40 years, including 15 as a Christian.
By resting in God’s grace and tapping into important spiritual principles, you, too, can be free from the devastating consequences of lust and pornography. Greg will show you how to:
- Use effective weapons to wage war against a very powerful enemy seeking to ruin your life.
- Plant seeds of faith which, over time, produces a rewarding harvest of self-respect and genuine relationships.
- Tap into the healing power of a loving God who is cheering for your success at every turn.
- Avoid the slippery slope of pornography that will take you places you don’t want to go and from which it is very difficult to return.
- Understand how your brain reacts to pornography by stimulating a unyielding desire for more —and what you can do to defeat the vicious cycle.
- Respond appropriately to repeated failure until you’re strong enough to simply walk away.
Pornocide is a captivating fiction book about a man caught in his sin who, through a series of divine appointments, develops addiction-crushing, mountain-moving faith.
The strategies outlined in the book will help you overcome not only lust and pornography, but any mountain in your life.
Don’t allow yourself to remain trapped in bondage to a demanding and unforgiving master. Isn’t it time you restored joy, peace and a sense of purpose to your life?
A free Pornocide study guide is available for download.